Followers

Thursday 9 November 2017

Journal with Eileen Hull and DMC Hydrangea lawns

Helloo..
It's a THURSDAY and I am here with a video project share!
I got the lovely Sizzix Eileen Hull Journal die and DMC Hydrangea Lawns paper pack this time as my DT kit and I couldn't lelp but make this beauty out of it! What an enjoyable experience for me as a I love making journals and this die is the best gift for someone like me and the papers....OOOOO, do I even have to say anything???



Have a look at the video, it says it all!


But before that, some clicks of the journal that I made and pl do see the full viseo and be a part of my happiness.





I will see you soon again!

Until my next creative journey,
Happy crafting and recycling.
Cheers,
Rupa
Products from the store
Eileen Hull journal die
DMC Hydrangea paper pack
Red tacky tape
Distress Inks
Plaid multi surface paints












5 comments:

  1. super gorgeous journal Rupa !! the papers are awesome and you did a great job of the MM cover !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful beautiful creation Rupa! I watched the video too !!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rupa. I am coming from Dr Sonia. How beautiful! Your journal is super! I love your video, too! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so beautiful di... pls do share turorial fr journal if possible 😊

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !