Followers

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Mother's Day Special!

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Crafters Corner Blog!
Well Mother's Day is round the corner so I thought why not dedicate today's project to the most important woman of my life my darling Mom!
Mother's are precious, the truest friend we can ever have! The one who is always there through thick and thin loving you, supporting you and being there for you! I can never thank you enough mom!
I am sure all of you feel the same and are working on something beautiful for your mothers!

Now without much delay lets get started!
I have made a 12x12 layout and a small card for today's post!
Lets have a look!





I started with taking a 12x12 pattern paper from Prima Rossi Belle collection paper pad, using tacky tape I've pasted it on to a chipboard piece

Next I've cut some pcs of pattern paper and fussy cut some elements from the paper pad for the layout.

Next I've taken this Gorgeous resin frame by Prima n painted it with Black Gesso

Next Ive applied the amazing prima wax to it, my colour didnt exactly match to the project 

 so next i mixed few colours to get the desired shade
Added the photograph it looks pretty right?

did a rough layout to see the placing first

stenciled some roses on the base before pasting all the embellishments.

Lastly used some golden prills for a finishing touch!


Now next comes the card, I prepared my base and added some pattern paper to it


next cut, distress and layer some tags from the paper pad


Added to the card n added some flowers and embellishments around n we are done!

Hope you enjoyed today's post!
hugs
Anchal Sapra






PRODUCTS USED
Rossi Belle Paper Pad 12" X 12"
White Chipboard
Red Tacky Tape - 12mm
Black Gesso 8.5 oz
Marseille Grand - Resin Frames
Twinkle In My Eye - Love Clippings Flowers
Salome - Wild & Free Flowers
Wordpl@y #2 - Chipboard Cutouts
Aged Brass - Metallique Wax
White Gold - Metallique Wax
Rose Gold - Metallique Wax
Ingredients Melange Art Pebbles 46/Pkg - Assorted Sizes
Gilt Trip - Flower Centre
Glossy Accents Precision Tip 2oz
Thassos - Rose Quartz Flowers
Alicante - Rose Quartz Flowers


3 comments:

We would love to hear from you !